Why do we use Niacinamide? There are many factors as to why we use this ingredients in skincare, some of these include:
- It helps build keratin and this keeps skin firm. It can also help with hyperpigmentation, age spots and dark spots on the skin.
- Research has shown that it can be beneficial for anti-ageing, reducing the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can reduce redness and blotchiness.
Most importantly, we love it because..
- It can regulate oil. This is important as those suffering with acne, blemishes and spots produce too much oil in the sebaceous glands. This is a substantial factor in the appearance of pimples and acne. Tthe regulation of oil can help reduce spots and blemishes. Over time, with this regulation of oil production, it can lead to pore size reduction.
- This ingredient is used for inflammatory forms of acne, spots and blemishes. Over a period of time it can reduce the appearance of spots and blemishes.
Formulating Niacinamide with other ingredients including Zinc, Sulphur and Salicylic Acid can provide an effective cosmetic product for spots and blemishes and can really help reduce inflammatory skin issues.
Keep informed about our latest products and developments by signing up to our mailing list.